Your role, as an educator, is vital to the future success of our communities. The Webster County Education Association and the West Virginia Education Association’s roles are to support your efforts and fight for your rights to proper compensation and benefits, better school funding and proper representation inside and outside the classroom.
As a member of WCEA/WVEA, take advantage of the following benefits:
- Legal services and liability protection
- Professional development courses
- Conferences and networking opportunities
- Political power to fight for pro-education candidates and legislation
- Publications to keep you up-to-date on current laws, regulations and policies
- Discounts and economic benefit programs
These are just a few of the many offerings that WCEA/WVEA brings to its members. We work for you, so you can do your job better. WCEA/WVEA’s goal is to take away some of the stresses associated with your job so that you can concentrate on what matters most – your students!